“Way up north, Way up north,
North to Alaska, Go North, the Rush is On”
1) It’s Going to Be a Fun Cruise!!
Cruise with COTV Members and have a great time.
A BON VOYAGE party will be held in the Wheelhouse Lounge!
Jim & Susan, Harry & Sharon, Doug & Marilyn, Dave & Karen,
Jim & Diane, Bill & Marilyn, Jeanette & Jay and Daryl & Rob
2) No need to wait to reserve your stateroom.
Book as soon as possible to take advantage
of the current promotions.
Reserving a stateroom as soon as possible is
VERY BENEFICIAL as the
Prices are currently about $100- $150
lower per-person than they may be later.
For those of you thinking of joining the North to Alaska cruise in October be aware that the group rates and all amenities expire on Jun 8. After that date all rates revert to published rates. So if you are interested please get your reservation in by June 8 in order to take advantage of our (COTV) group rates.
3) Deposit right now is only $100 per-person and is fully refundable until the final payment date of June 29th.
4) Reserving as soon as possible will also result in FREE
ON BOARD MONEY being added to everyone’s
$200 per-cabin for an Inside or Oceanview and
$400 per-cabin for Balcony and above.
The difference in the credit alone
makes reserving a balcony a
The Fine Print:
Spending money may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used in the casino, expires at the end of that voyage and
is not applicable during the land portion of cruise tours. Onboard
spending money is based on the ship’s onboard currency.
If you book before February 14 Princess offers:
- Refundable, reduced deposit of just $100 per person
until Feb 14.
- After sale refundable deposit is 20% of cruise fare cost.
- There is a free specialty dining night and onboard credit based on cabin category.
- Triple and Quad Cabins are available but limited.
Optional Travel Protection Policy
- 1. Travel Protection-Standard coverage is 8% of cruise fare.
- 2. Travel Protection-Platinum is 12% of cruise fare.
- 3. Both are secured at final payment.
- 4. If you have sailed 3+ Princess cruises you will pay standard cost and receive the
Platinum Protection policy.
5) Yes, there will be an opportunity for:
Ice Berg Rapelling, Swimming with the Seals & Running
with the Bears (actually running from the Bears-but you get the idea):
(9/19) Port of San Pedro, check in 1pm-3pm
(9/20) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/21) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/22) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/23) Ketchikan, Alaska – 7am – 4pm
(9/24) Juneau, Alaska – 9am – 10pm
(9/25) Skagway, Alaska – 7am-8:30pm
(9/26) Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska – xam – xpm
(9/27) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/28) Victoria, British Columbia – 12pm – 7pm
(9/29) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/30) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(10/1) Port San Pedro 0615am
6) If anyone in the stateroom is either an Active, Retired or Honorably Discharged military veteran, they can apply for an additional $100 shipboard credit
(more FREE money) for this cruise. Proof
of service is required, and we will
ssist anyone who may qualify.
Inside Cabin $1599
Ocean View $2399
Mini-Suite Balcony $3699
Prices published as of 1-15-18 per person
(add $220 for taxes, fees, port exp.)
DO NOT DELAY
DO NOT DELAY
Book your cruise reservation through
Karen Hellman, COTV member & sponsor.
As a THANK YOU, she will provide a
$25 shipboard credit
for each stateroom.
KH Travel 800-375-0863 KH Travel email