“Way up north, Way up north,
North to Alaska, Go North, the Rush is On”
1) It’s Going to Be a Fun Cruise!!
Cruise with COTV Members and have a great time.
A BON VOYAGE party will be held in the Wheelhouse Lounge!
Harry & Sharon, Doug & Marilyn, Dave & Karen,
Jim & Susan, Jim & Diane, Bill & Marilyn, Jeanette & Jay and Daryl & Rob
2) No need to wait to reserve your stateroom.
Book as soon as possible to take advantage
of the current promotions.
Reserving a stateroom as soon as possible is
VERY BENEFICIAL as the
For those of you thinking of joining the North to Alaska cruise in October be aware that the group rates and all amenities expired on Jun 8. All rates reverted to published rates.
3) Final payment is required.
Optional Travel Protection Policy
- 1. Travel Protection-Standard coverage is 8% of cruise fare.
- 2. Travel Protection-Platinum is 12% of cruise fare.
- 3. Both are secured at final payment.
- 4. If you have sailed 3+ Princess cruises you will pay standard cost and receive the
Platinum Protection policy.
5) Yes, there will be an opportunity for:
Ice Berg Rapelling, Swimming with the Seals & Running
with the Bears (actually running from the Bears-but you get the idea):
(9/19) Port of San Pedro, check in 1pm-3pm
(9/20) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/21) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/22) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/23) Ketchikan, Alaska – 7am – 4pm
(9/24) Juneau, Alaska – 9am – 10pm
(9/25) Skagway, Alaska – 7am-8:30pm
(9/26) Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska – xam – xpm
(9/27) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/28) Victoria, British Columbia – 12pm – 7pm
(9/29) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(9/30) At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea At Sea
(10/1) Port San Pedro 0615am
6) If anyone in the stateroom is either an Active, Retired or Honorably Discharged military veteran, they can apply for an additional $100 shipboard credit
(more FREE money) for this cruise. Proof
of service is required, and we will
assist anyone who may qualify.
Inside Cabin $1599
Ocean View $2399
Mini-Suite Balcony $3699
Prices published as of 1-15-18 per person
(add $220 for taxes, fees, port exp.)
DO NOT DELAY
DO NOT DELAY
Book your cruise reservation through
Karen Hellman, COTV member & sponsor.
As a THANK YOU, she provided a
$25 shipboard credit
for each stateroom.
KH Travel 800-375-0863 KH Travel email